Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"My Youtube Channels" Android Application Changed to "My Channels" in Google Play Store

2 years back I have uploaded my android application "My Youtube Channels" to Google Play Store. You can quickly search for a particular Youtube channel based on a keyword and add it to your favorites list. You can later quickly access the content of the channel as it is already in your favorites list on the launch screen of the app. It has the following features.
  • Search for a keyword and add selected channel to your list.
  • Follow the selected video channels regularly.
  • Enjoy periodic updates from the channels you like by changing settings( Periodic new video check time interval etc.).
  •  Select multiple videos and play them at once.
  • Share the videos you like on Facebook.
It started small with fewer downloads and gradually increased after one year. Once the app started getting good downloads the app was somehow deleted from play store. Hence, I have modified it a bit and re-uploaded to play store with "My Channels" Name. Please download the "My Channels" application and rate it after you use it for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment